Luminate is the home of data, trends, advice and thought leadership on the school leaver and graduate labour market. Providing a fresh voice for the sector, it is aimed at careers advisers, recruiters, employers and anyone interested in labour market information
We work with a range of industry experts to bring you views and insights. Luminate dissects the latest research, making it easier to apply and use in a work context.
For more in-depth analysis, special reports are available to download, such as the annual What do graduates do? and, for the first time in 2019, What do graduates do? Regional edition. Luminate events run throughout the year to bring you face-to-face with the experts.
Keep up to date by signing up to our monthly newsletter - just enter your email address at the bottom of this page. If you're a student or graduate looking for careers advice or searching for graduate jobs, visit Prospects.
Research and insights
If you're looking to acquire a deeper understanding of student and graduate experiences of employment and career planning, Prospects can help.
- Charlie Ball, head of higher education intelligence
- Dan Mason, editorial manager
- Laura Greaves, information analyst
- Micha-Shannon Smith, assistant information analyst.
You can get in touch with us with any feedback or suggestions.
Luminate is brought to you by Prospects, which is part of Jisc.
Jisc works in partnership with the UK's research and education communities to develop the digital technologies they need to teach, discover and thrive. Jisc is funded by the UK higher and further education and research funding bodies and member institutions.
At the heart of higher education for more than 45 years, Prospects provides a market-leading portfolio of graduate career and postgraduate study recruitment options. Working in partnership with higher and further education professional bodies and government, it delivers unique services that benefit the sector as a whole.
- Prospects.ac.uk - the UK's biggest school leaver and graduate careers website with more than 2.3 million monthly browsers.
- Prospects Hedd - an online government-backed degree verification service, which aims to combat degree fraud in higher education.
- Prospects Course Exchange - uses XCRI-CAP feeds to manage the upload of postgraduate course data from HE providers to Prospects and other postgraduate course marketing websites. The service includes a free validation service, Prospects Course Check.
Get insights in your inbox!